Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow inspired....


Wow is it cold out, which makes it the perfect time to stay inside peruse all the wonderful stamping galleries on the net and do some stamping. While perusing I came across this lovely card and decided to give it a try. Then I did some more perusing and came across this tutorial and decided to make a tissue box cover to go with my card. Well then you need a gift bag to go with your card and tissue box cover. So I came up with this one to match. Now I just have to figure out who I'm going to gift it too. lol

Paper: Chocolate chip, Baja breeze, Whisper white
Stamps: Dasher, Lovely as a tree, Season of Joy (on the gift bag), Bells & boughs ( card sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate chip, Baja breeze
Accessories: Stampin sponges, Two way glue pen, Dazzling diamonds glitter,
embossing folders, Merry details Sizzlits die, Champagne mist, Circle scissor plus, dimensionals, ribbon and bling from my stash.


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Chocolate Chip and Baja Breese. GOOD ENUF TO EAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! have to agree love the color combo. They are just gorgeous! hugz n blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! TFS!

    Following from SC...
    http://www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower on the SC thread. I love your projects and the color combo you used on these.

    XO, Jennifer

    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this project, following you from SC #381
    Peggy Finney my blog is www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you on SC. Follow my blog at www.danadoodledesigns.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete