Monday, November 1, 2010

The past 2 months.



The last 2 months have just flown by and I feel so out of the loop. I haven't stamped in ages.
I started a new job in September and that has been a bit of an adjustment. After having worked at home for so long, working outside the home is taking some getting used to. I love it though, and I'm enjoying meeting new people everyday. Maybe even some future stampers *wink* wink*.

October seems like a blur it just went so fast. Thanksgiving came and went so very quickly. I hardly had time to blink. Of course yesterday was the all so spooky Halloween, and my grandson Nicholas's 1st birthday. My where did this past yr go???? Time sure flies when you're having fun. The kids had a great time yesterday. Renee decorated the house with them and they had all kinds of yummy treats to eat and delightful friends over to help celebrate. After a spaghetti dinner the kids all dressed up for trick or treating. Ruth was a bat princess, Savannah was Dora and Nicholas was Superman.


No comments:

Post a Comment